The Event is organised by Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India in association with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India from March 5-7,2020.
An initiative to increase overall growth of Pharma sector including exports and focus on increase of Domestic production in the sector by Government of India & FICCI, with the active participation from all Stakeholders.
Provide a platform to global investment community to connect with stakeholders in Pharma sector in India, Central and State Governments, leading business leaders and top executives from the industry, academics and experts from the world.
- The Event will cover all the sectors of the pharmaceutical industry starting from finished formulations, APIs, Bio-pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals and intermediates, Natural extracts, Excipients and many more.
- Display of Latest Pharmaceutical Machinery, Plants, Laboratory Equipment, Analytical Instrument and Cleanroom Equipment’s with Live Demonstration.
- Direct Access to Highly targeted Senior Pharma Executives, Buyers, Procurement Managers, Contract Manufacturers.
- Meetings with Manager and Business Development Managers who are looking for new supplies, Building Strategic partnerships or entering into new ventures.
Why to Participate ?
- Networking opportunities with over 5000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals
- Attendee’s from all major pharmaceutical drug manufacturing states and countries.
- Interact with top decision makers from the industry worldwide
- Interaction with the Government Officials
- Unique combination of Exhibition, Conference, Buyer-Seller Meet, partnering opportunities and networking events.
- Multiple opportunities to connect with current clients and prospective new customers.
- An ideal platform to Brand Visibility